Volvo Roof Box
Some Volvo models are equipped with roof racks and other Volvo car accessories. The Volvo cars self-designed Roof Box is your best choice. Below you’ll find the most accurate Roof Rack parts we sell. The best solution is to enter the model and year in the box below. Once you tell us how many Volvos you have, our team will find you an excellent roof rack and roof box option that suits your lifestyle. The aerodynamic design reduces wind resistance and the sporty look is enhanced by the high-gloss black paint.
Roof box designed by Volvo Cars
Opp. Yes. 89175 Volvo car’s self-designed rooftop cargobox for your Volvo contains 450 L and is functional in its usage. The modern aerodynamic design is optimized in an attempt to minimize air pressures or wind noise, while the sport appearance is enhanced with glossy black paint. This contemporary box is made from double-coated vacuum-shaped ABS plastic, which ensures it is durable.
The Thule roof box has a volume and can be accessed quickly through a large opening and the LED lighting on the cover makes loading easy. It prevents dragging heavy materials and reduces vibration in the roof carrier. Quick-grip mounts provide a quick and easy mounting of the visor to fit your Volvo easily.
Facts and advantages
Aerodynamism. Inserting LED lights on the covers facilitates loading. A mat underneath the Volvo roof cargo box reduces sound and stops the load from moving. Integrating handles. Fits most Volvo loads. The roof box is Volvo designed with strip aluminum versions and inserts with Volvo Wordmark on each side. The box was created from vacuumed ABS plastic ensuring lightness but being rigid. Can open both ways. The Roof Box has a quick grasp locking mechanism that allows easy installation and quick access. Advanced aerodynamic properties that lower wind noise. City crashed, Tested.
Volvo Roof Box Buyers Guide
You can extend your storage by installing roof cargo carriers in vehicles. Roof boxes are great storage options for vacations, to keep ski, snowboard and other baggage, and for other long trips. This storage device will help increase the storage capacity of any vehicle in a single shipment. What are some reasons for purchasing roof boxes?
To begin with, plenty of rooftop box brands are available today and all claim they have the best products with a volume of 430 liters. Also, you need to be educated about several technical issues such as load capacity, roof bar compatibility, and much more.
There are several companies today based on the claim that they are offering excellent products. In addition to the technical aspects, it is necessary to learn some basic knowledge on roof bar compatibility as well.
Features We Like
-Its aerodynamic design reduces wind resistance and the sporty look is enhanced by the high gloss black paint
-The lid of the box is hinged, making it easy to open
-It comes with two safety straps to secure it to the roof bars
-Lockable with keys
-Universal box fits most vehicles
-Easy to install, no tools required
Things to Keep in Mind when Choosing Roof Boxes
There are many roof carriers available for your road trips. Amongst these are the best roof boxes that can suit the Volvo XC90 and include the following features:
1-Reversible textile/plastic load compartment mats
This is the most durable and reusable protective mat on the market today. The Mat is practical and waterproof and combines tufted textiles and plastic. The mat includes an integrated practical dirt cover that could fold under bumpers. The garments will stay dry and protect the bumper when the vehicle reaches its destination.
2-Foldable towbar hitch (CA, CL, CO, MX, PE, PR, US)
This hitch has been specifically introduced to North American markets. With a fully folding tow bar, the tow bar can easily be pulled out of the vehicle without dragging. Press on the luggage handle to fold the towbar. A simple hand movement keeps the tow bar secure.
A heavy-duty load guard in brushed stainless steel on the rear bumper is included. An attractive, practical item that protects paintwork when loading and exiting the container.
4-Load securing net – load compartment
The breathable fabric cover is effective in keeping cargo away from moving within the cargo room. Its elastic materials allow easy loading under a net. The gross weight of the roof box including load carriers must not exceed the vehicle’s maximum roof load weight.
5-Protective nylon net
Practical check pattern security net in robust nylon. A net keeps baggage at a safe distance from entering the passenger compartment during heavy brakes.
6-Bag holder for load compartments
Practical storage for bag holders in the baggage space prevents bags from slipping or leaking contents. It’s foldable in the cargo compartment.
Locking system that simplifies the operation if you add additional components to the load carrier. You can use six locks on an identical key, which makes it stable.
8-Load compartment divider – longitudinal
Using the load compartment, it is easy to separate the load compartment lengthwise and create a double compartment.
9-Protective steel grille
A protective grille is designed to keep animals and cargo out of entering the vehicle during heavy braking.
10-Load lashing straps
The load in the loading compartment is secured using this easy-to-use load strap.
A Guide to Select Best Volvo Roof Box
- Material: Choosing the box of the right material is essential as it needs to be made up of heavy-duty material, which can carry a good amount of weight easily so that your luggage that is there is safe and scratch-free while placed on the Volvo roof box.
- Adjustable Features: The carrier should be easily adjusted not to take up much storage space with an easy open and close mechanism that helps you carry it easily. As well as wall mounting of the box should be easy and not should create any hassle. The roof cargo container is designed to withstand heavy use in different types of weather conditions. The metal lid stiffeners at the bottom help the roof box be more stable and safer. With the double-lock design for protecting your valuables.
- Inversion System: The box should be easily adjusted so as not to take up much storage space and help you carry easily. As well as wall mounting of the roof rack should be easy and not should create any hassle.
- Safety: The baggage placed inside the box should be safe there should be no kind of breakage in the box, it should have a great storage capacity and premium features such as attaching and locks should be provided.
- Installation: The roof box should be equipped with 4 quick connect anchors for easy installation and super latch security ensures your lid is secure to its base, and your gear is safe. Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of the vehicle roof to increase efficiency and convenience.
- Other Features: The roof box features “power-click” snap locks providing quick and secure assembly. Advanced aerodynamic properties that provide minimal air resistance and wind noise vibrations. A lock kit “One Key” mechanism can be installed if the same key is required for the load carrier and roof aerodynamic cargo box.
Top 10 Products of Volvo Roof Box
Detailed Reviews of Product
- Material: 9/10
- Adjustable Features:8.5/10
- Inversion System:9/10
- Other Features:9/10
- Weight Capacity: A large capacity of 75 kg max
- Height Adjustment: Opens from both the sides
- Frame Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Matt black
What We Liked
- Made in Italy
- 5 years warranty
- Opens from both the sides
- TUV-GS approved
- 75 kg load capacity
What cons did we find?
- Available only in a single color
The TUV-Gs approved is an amazing buy as it’s very durable and made up of ABS plastic. The best part is that the cargo box comes with a 75kg loading cargo capacity with an inner capacity of 430 litres which means it can occupy a lot of storage items in one go.
- Material: Made up of high-quality premium ABS plastic material which is highly durable and designed in Italy which makes it a highly durable roof aerodynamic cargo box and provides 18 cubic feet of additional packing space.
- Adjustable Features: It does not require any adjustability once the box is placed on the crossbar it can provide you amazing storage and can efficiently increase vehicle cargo space.
- Inversion System: It does not require any inversion, once it is properly fixed then you don’t have to worry much about the inversion or its capacity it’s very durable and can hold easily without any trouble.
- Safety: There are enough interlocking channels in the box which ensures the high quality of the box and keeps the luggage of the roof-mounted cargo box secure.
- Other Features: There are hooks and enough screws with a manual attached to the box regarding how to attach it to the Volvo.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Volvo Roof Box
Volvo roof boxes are designed for easy installation on Volvo’s own roof racks, and they typically come with detailed instructions and mounting hardware. To install your roof box, first, make sure your vehicle’s roof racks are securely mounted and properly positioned. Then, attach the roof box to the roof racks according to the manufacturer’s instructions. It’s important to ensure that the roof box is centered and secured tightly to prevent any shifting or movement while driving. Finally, double-check all connections and make sure that the roof box is securely fastened before hitting the road.