The Thule Pulse Cargo Box is a sleek, compact solution to transport all your gear with ease. It’s perfect for those who don’t have the room in their car or truck to carry large items like bikes or kayaks. Plus it features a convenient fold down top that provides easy access when you’re on the go. If you want more info about the Thule Pulse Cargo Box, keep reading!
In a hurry
The Thule pulse cargo box is a simple, but the versatile solution for transporting big items. It features a plush interior that accommodates bikes and kayaks, a weatherproof exterior perfect for all kinds of outdoor gear, and a foldable top for easy access. Plus it even has an integrated cable lock to protect your gear. If you’re shopping around for the thule pulse cargo box, check out these features!
The Thule pulse cargo box is perfect for transporting all kinds of outdoor gear. It holds up to 4 bikes on its larger version or three bikes on the smaller one with ease! All of this makes it perfect for a weekend getaway, family outing or even a quick trip to the park. Plus it’s compatible with thule load bars and most factory racks so you can easily secure your thule cargo box on almost any vehicle!
Car owners, do you need a way to transport your bikes or kayaks?
The thule pulse cargo box is the perfect solution for transporting all of your gear. It’s made from thules In-R-seal molding process which protects it from harsh weather conditions and features a plush interior that accommodates bikes and kayaks. Plus it has an integrated cable lock to protect your gear!
You can use thule load bars or most factory racks with thule cargo boxes so they’re compatible with almost any vehicle. This means you’ll never have to worry about not having enough space in your car again! Plus the thule pulse cargo box comes in two sizes – one large enoughto fit up to four bikes or three on the smaller one.
Detailed Reviews of Thule Pulse Cargo Box
This box is made by Thule and it is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a simple and cost effective way to secure their gear while on the road. It is small, light weight and comes with a carry handle so you can easily transport it from one vehicle to another. It has two large side access doors and a hinged lid with a lockable clasp. The interior is divided into two separate compartments with a mesh divider in between. It has four bungee cords to attach gear to the interior of the box and a thick rubber mat on the bottom to prevent scratches. It is easy to assemble and disassemble and comes with detailed instructions.
Variant And Storage
Did you know there are 3 different models of Thule Pulse roofbox?
- Large size – 16 cubic feet
- medium size at 14 cubic feet
- alpine version at 11 cubic feet.
The most popular of them all is the Large model which can fit 16 cubic feet and come in either black or silver. The Medium (14 cu. ft.) and Alpine (11 cu. ft.), on the other hand, offer more space but less color options. These three versions of Thule Pulse will be compared to Force XT as it’s a well-known competitor that has been around for years now and we’ll see how they fare against one another: Space, Price and Color Options.
Thule, a company that specializes in roof racks, has just released their newest product. It’s called the Thule Pulse and it is made of ABS plastic. The box itself is sturdy enough to last for years so there are no complaints in this department.
However, the lid is somewhat wobbly when you open it and appears to be made of metal which may wear down over time. Further testing will need to be done before we know how well it holds up under daily use but initial feedback from customers has been positive with many reporting they like its sleek look and functionality. One customer noted he was concerned about scratching his car while attaching or removing the box from his vehicle but said this concern quickly went away once he realizedthe interior is smooth and won’t cause damage.
Do you own a car and want to be able to transport more items?
If so, then the Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box is perfect for your vehicle. This cargo box can carry up to 450 pounds of goods and is easy to install on most cars. It’s also very durable and comes with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. And if you really need some extra space, there are larger models available that will fit well on any car roof rack system.
Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box is a rooftop cargo box that opens from one side
Unlike Thule Force XT which has both sides opening, the fact that it only opens from 1 side might be a slight inconvenience at times but it won’t be that big of a deal for most really. Thule Pulse has automatic opening hinges (internal lid lifters) meaning they stay open on their own making loading/unloading easy – they are ball joints so they swivel. It also has nylon straps to close the box so you don’t have to reach for the top of the box which could be problematic if you aren’t tall.
Thule Pulse can only be opened with a key and you can’t remove the key unless box it latched – nice safety features. However this is where you will find the biggest flaw of this box.
Although locking mechanism works flawlessly in any weather or temperatures the key is flawed – it’s cheaply made and feels clumsy to insert in the lock. It’s in fact so cheaply made that some consumers have complained about it breaking which can be a major issue if it happens while you are on a trip.
It’s really frustrating that a box that overall is so well made and designed has this 1 small flaw that couldn’t be that expensive to fix yet can cause a big headache.
Thule Pulse is very weather and water resistant – it’s unlikely any water will get inside the box in heavy rain and if it does only small amount will get inside. Lock seems to work in any weather or temperatures. Box remains put in heavy wind.
Mileage and Aerodynamics
Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box is designed with aerodynamics in mind. The cargo box has a sleek, low-profile design that helps reduce the wind-resistance and lift at higher speeds. It doesn’t affect your car’s mileage much and even though there might be increased noise it isn’t something you’ll notice. With a Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box you can carry more stuff in an easier way!
Thule Pulse Large vs Thule Force XT XL
|Thule Pulse Large||Thule Force XT XL|
|Storage capacity||16 cu. ft.||18 cu. ft.|
|Load capacity||110 lbs||165 lbs|
|Clicking Head knobs||No||Yes|
|Opening||Passenger side||Both sides|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||76″ x 33″ x 16.5″||82.75″ x 33.75″ x 17.25″|
Features of Thule Pulse Cargobox
1. Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box is a rooftop cargo box that can fit up to four bikes.
2. It can also fit two kayaks
3. The thule pulse cargo box is made of lightweight, top-quality materials that are corrosion-resistant and UV-protected to ensure durability
4. The thule pulse cargo box is easy to install on any vehicle with a spoiler or roof rack system.
5. The thule pulse cargo box is equipped with an adjustable load system to allow for different size bikes and kayaks
6. It also has a maximum weight capacity of 165 pounds.
7. Thule Pulse Cargo Box is backed by thule’s limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects .
8. thule pulse cargo box weighs 50 pounds andmeasures 22×41.5×22 inches
9. thule pulse cargo box has 11 cubic feet of storage capacity
10. thule pulse cargo box’s stylish design complements any vehicle .
11. thule pulse cargo box is available in black, pure white, carbon grey, blaze red, or night shadow.
12. thule pulse cargo box is compatible with thule load bars and thule squareload bars .
13. The Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box is lockable and comes with two keys
14. Made of durable, weatherproof materials, the Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box will protect your belongings from rain and snow
15. The Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box features a large front panel that opens wide for convenient loading and unloading
16. With its low profile design, the roof rack won’t interfere with the vehicle’s aerodynamics while driving on highways or in inclement weather conditions.
How to Install It on A Vehicle Thule Pulse Cargo Box?
Please watch the video below for instructions for installing thule pulse cargo box on your vehicle:
1) Open your trunk and put your thule pulse cargo box on the tailgate of your car.
2) Put the thule pulse cargo box clamp attachement arm around the handle of your thule pulse cargo box as shown in the picture
3) Attach thule pulse cargo box to tailgate by tightening straps for securing thule pulse cargo box
4) Secure roof strap around roof rails of car and tighten with supplied thumb screw to secure thule cargo box to roof of car.
Potential Drawbacks For Thule Pulse Cargo Box Buyer
- The thule pulse cargo box can be a bit heavy and awkward to carry, especially if you’re installing it yourself.
- Some thule pulse cargo boxes are too big for some cars so they may not be able to fit.
- Even if your thule pulse cargo box is compatible with your car, you still might not be able to carry bikes or kayaks because thule pulse cargo box is a small-item storage box
- If thule pulse cargo box is on the back of your vehicle, it may block rear visibility for you and other drivers.
Thule’s Warranty and Return Policy
Thule offers a 30-day warranty on thule pulse cargo boxes which means that if your thule pulse cargo box is broken or damaged within the first 30 days, they will replace it for you free of charge. They also offer a lifetime warranty for thule pulse cargo boxes, meaning that if something goes wrong with your thule pulse cargo box after the first 30 days, they will give you 50% of the current thule price for thule pulse cargo box.
Contact information: Thule Pulse Cargo Box
We have some photos of the box both installed and uninstalled, as well as some photos that show what can be stored inside it (e.g., bikes, surfboards, skis)
If you’re looking for a thule pulse cargo box to carry your bikes, kayaks or other items on the back of your vehicle, then this article will show you how. We’ll also provide some warnings about thule pulse cargo boxes and offer contact information should any questions arise. Please reach out if there’s anything else we can do to help make sure that thule pulse rooftop cargo box meets all of your needs!Thank you for reading thule pulse rooftop cargo box installation and review. We hope that this information helps in your decision to purchase thule pulse cargo box!
- Thule pulse rooftop cargo box is very easy to install
- Thule pulse rooftop cargo box will keep your belongings safe from rain and snow- thule pulse cargo box will not interfere with your vehicle’s aerodynamics while driving on highways
- Thule pulse cargo boxes come in different sizes and can be used for other purposes such as storage, surfboard storage etc.
- Contact thule if you need more information about thule pulse rooftop cargo box or other thule products.
What are thule pulse rooftop cargo box benefits?
Thule pulse rooftop cargo boxes offer the following benefits:
– thule boxes will keep your belongings safe from rain and snow
– thule pulse rooftop cargo box will not interfere with your vehicle’s aerodynamics while driving on highways
– thule cargo boxes come in different sizes, so there is one to suit everyone’s needs. More specifically, some thule units are designed for specific purposes including surfboard storage.
How to thule pulse cargo box not interfered with vehicle’s aerodynamic while driving on highways?
thule pulse cargo box boxes are built with thule’s aerodynamic high-speed designs in mind. The ceiling of thule pulse rooftop cargo box is only four inches away from the roof, which helps to make thule pulse rooftop cargo box aerodynamic for drivers on highways.
How many thule roof boxes can be installed on one roof of a car?
Thule recommends that you don’t exceed two thule pulse cargo boxes on one roof of your car. They come in different sizes so there are thule pulse designs for specific purposes, including surfboard storage if need be.
Do thule roof boxes come in different sizes?
thule pulse boxes come in different sizes. More specifically, some thule units are designed for specific purposes including surfboard storage. 3 Sizes are Large/Medium/Alpine
Can thule roof boxes be used for other purposes such as storage, surfboard storage etc.?
thule pulse boxes come in different sizes. Thule units are made specifically for carrying bikes, skis or other similar items that need a roof rack mount carrier securely attached to the roof of your vehicle.